Monday 9 June 2014

White Glo Extra Strength Whitening Toothpaste

We recently had the chance to try some White Glo Extra Strength Whitening Toothpaste. I have tried whitening toothpastes in the past but found them very abrasive. I had read that the White Glo was a low abrasion product so I was very pleased when I got the chance to try it out.

After using the toothpaste for a week you can see the difference. I must add that I can't see the difference on my own teeth (probably because I see them everyday) but I have noticed the difference on my husbands teeth.



My teeth will probably never be 'pearly white' again, but there is a definite improvement. The only thing I would change would be to give it a minty taste as my mouth feels fresher after minty toothpaste.


No comments:

Post a Comment